Singapore EXPO (Hall 1)
1 Expo Drive
Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre is Singapore's largest convention and exhibition facility, and offers over 123,000 sqm of indoor and outdoor space. Together with its convention wing, MAX Atria, which opened in 2012, the venue welcomes over 6 million visitors and more than 600 events every year, ranging from exhibitions, conventions and conferences to corporate meetings, gala dinners and consumer shows.
Singapore EXPO is equipped with 2,500 parking lots and a variety of food and beverage outlets, along with over 500 hotel rooms within walking distance. Singapore EXPO is conveniently located 5 minutes from Changi International Airport and 20 minutes from the city centre.
Singapore EXPO and MAX Atria are managed by SingEx Venues Pte Ltd, another business arm of SingEx Holdings.
Situated at the crossroads of 3 main expressways - East Coast Parkway (ECP), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE), Hall 3 at Singapore EXPO is a mere 15-minute drive from the CBD and a 5-minute ride to Changi International Airport.
Parking Rates (Monday to Sunday):
First 2 hours @ S$3.20, subsequent ½ hourly S$1.50 with maximum daily charges at S$20.00
To be announced at a later date.
To be announced at a later date.
Situated at the crossroads of 3 main expressways - East Coast Parkway (ECP), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE), Hall 3 at Singapore EXPO is a mere 15-minute drive from the CBD and a 5-minute ride to Changi International Airport. Nearest taxi drop-off point is at Foyer 1.
There is an additional surcharge of S$2.00 for all taxis departing from Singapore EXPO
Singapore EXPO has a dedicated MRT station next to Hall 6, which is also an interchange station, part of the Changi Airport branch line of the East-West Line and the Downtown Line in the Tampines planning area. Trains arrive every 5 minutes from Changi International Airport and Tanah Merah MRT station.
A direct, more convenient way to arrive at Singapore EXPO is through the Downtown Line. It now takes only 30 minutes from CBD areas such as Clarke Quay, Marina Bay and River Valley.
Take a 10 - 15 minutes' walk from the Singapore EXPO MRT station to Hall 4. Shelter is provided between Halls 3 and 6.
There are 3 bus stops from which you can alight at Singapore EXPO:
Beside Carpark G on Upper Changi Road East
Outside Hall 1 on Upper Changi Road East (Bus numbers: 12, 20, 24 and 38)
Beside Carpark J on Xilin Avenue (Bus number 35)
Note: The Organisers reserve the right to decline both online and on-site registrations that are deemed inappropriate.
• Firearms / Parts of Firearms, including empty magazines and spent cartridge (with percussion cap attached) etc
• Live Bullet / Blank
• Air Pistol / Rifle or parts
• Spear Gun
• Explosive / Blasting Cap / Dynamite / Corrosive Substance
• Fireworks / crackers
• Parang / Machete
• Bearing scrapper
• Walking Stick with Dagger
• Antique Pistol / Gun
• Stun Gun
• Baton / T-baton
• Signal Flare and other Flammable materials
• Spray Paint
• Air horns / Noise Makers
• Water Guns & Squirt Guns
• Balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
• Selfie sticks, poles or totems
• Canned items
• Tear-Gas Spray / Pepper Spray
• Knuckle Duster
• Cross Bow
• Industrial Acid
• Bullet Proof Vest
• Key Chain (Bullet / Gun/ Sword/ Knife)
• Wooden / Metal Spear
• Lighter in Gun, Pistol, Bullet, Grenade Shape
• Toy Gun which resemble actual gun
• Personal Mobility Devices (Bicycles, Booster Boards, Scooters, Skateboards, Unicycles, etc)
• Any sharp items that can be used as a weapon
• Illegal or illicit substance, drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Large chains, chained mallets or spiked jewellery
• Laser pens, laser pointers or similar focused light devices
Note: The organizer will have the final say on items not listed above. The decision is final and absolute.
All participants are advised to bring along personal identification as security checks may be carried out at the Organisers' discretion.