Congratulations to our winners of the New Year Prize Draw!
You'll be contacted by email/phone to redeem your prizes
|Michael Teoh||Group Head of Cargo & Logistics||AirAsia|
|Sharon Lim||Executive Director||Pacific Time|
|Mark Naqiudean Chan||Senior Manager, Operations||Logistics Worldwide Express|
Win a Complimentary Hotel Stay & Free Conference Pass worth $1,000
Stand a chance to WIN A 1 NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL STAY at Park Avenue Changi in Singapore and a FREE FULL ACCESS 2-DAYS CONFERENCE PASS to LMFAsia 2018 worth $1,000*, when you register for your Trade Visitor Pass by 31 January 2018 with the promo code ‘NY_DRAW’
Bring a colleague or your team with you! The more colleagues registered, the higher the chances of winning!
What can you get as LMFAsia Trade Visitor?
- FREE access to eCommerce Seminars on:
- Building brand presence and customer loyalty
- Making use of social and marketing tools to work for you
- Growing your business from online store to physical store and vice versa
- Exploring new markets and find out if you are ready for cross-border
- FREE admission to exhibition
- Networking opportunities and 1-to-1 business matching & more
Winners will be announced on 5 February 2018.
*Terms and Conditions
The organiser reserves the right to change the time of the Prize Draw and any changes will be on the webpage www.lmfasia.com/prizedraw. One (1) winner will be drawn and announced on 5 February 2018. The organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with any alternative prize without prior notice. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Organisers’ decision is final.
The organiser reserves the right to require that the winning participant produces proof of identity and visitor registration confirmation for LMFAsia 2018 before his/her prize is issued.
Please note that SingEx Exhibitions Pte Ltd has all rights to use the winner’s name, likeness and biographical material as part of the marketing materials for the Last Mile Fulfilment Series. SingEx Exhibitions Pte Ltd may:
- Photograph the winner and record his/her voice and likeness for the purpose of the production mentioned above, whether by film, videotape, magnetic tape, digitally or otherwise;
- Make copies of the photographs and recordings;
- Use his/her name and likeness for the purpose of education, promotion or advertising of LMF Series
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions on the prize draws.
New Demo Zone
FREE try-outs on the technologies and solutions. Expect 8 – 10 demonstrations throughout the 2 days. The Demo Zone allows you to try out the latest innovations and systems for the fulfilment industry including: Forklifts, Robots, Personal Mobility Devices, Electric vehicles.
Have a product to showcase? Stand out from the rest by putting your product in the demo zone to attract even more visitors!
Free eCommerce Seminars
Specially catered for Small-Media-size Enterprises
The brands and retailers have spoken and we’ve heard you! Expect an exciting new segment from Last Mile Fulfilment Asia as we launch a new on-floor eCommerce seminar for SME retailers and brands to cater to your needs. As online retailing becomes quintessential to every retailing business, it is not enough to just be online, but to pick up strategies to stand out from the crowded marketplace. Keep yourself abreast of the latest strategies and tools in selling, marketing and fulfilling your products to the end user.
Sign up for a FREE seminar to learn these tips from seasoned online retailers and technology experts.
30 minutes per session
15 March 2018, Thursday
16 March 2018, Friday
- Selling and Marketing to Millennials and Gen Z
- Building a Brand Presence
- Customer Acquisition: Making Social and Marketing Tools Work for you:
- Influencer Marketing
- Leveraging Big Data and Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Loyalty Programs
- Customer Service
- Increase your Searchability
- From Online to Offline & Vice Versa. What to do to make it Successful?
- Opportunity of Pop-Ups
- Using your Offline Store Effectively
- Best Practices for Offline to Online
- Making Brick-and-Mortar Stores Work Harder
- Selling on Marketplaces
- Customers are Competitors: Retailers vs. Marketplaces
- Sell on Tmall
- Sell on Amazon
- Is an International Offering Right for your Brand?
- Exploring New Markets: Get to know what it’s like to operate in new markets: